Veterinary Technician Externship
Animal Emergency Clinic of Brandon is a well-established, progressive, fast paced 2 doctor emergency small animal practice located in Brandon, Florida. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Urgent Care, Emergency and Critical Care, Surgery, In-House Diagnostics, Digital radiology and Ultrasonography.
Animal Emergency Clinic of Brandon is located in sunny, friendly Brandon, Florida. The proximity to Interstate 75 and Interstate 4 allows for easy commute to Tampa, Orlando and Riverview. Hillsborough County public schools are close, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include Clearwater and St Pete Beaches, Fishing Charters for Deep Sea fishing or Shore Fishing, Tampa Bay Rays Baseball and Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football and Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Teams, then there is Disney, Universal and Sea World theme parks, and Zoo’s. Animal Emergency Clinic of Brandon is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Technician Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Available
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin