DVM Student Externship
A full service practice, led by our Chief of Staff and partner Dr. Karen Sherman. Oak View is focused on preventative care and basic surgery in the growing community of Pea Ridge, Arkansas. Dr. Sherman has been serving this community at Oak View since 1992. Dr. Sherman received her Animal Science Degree at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine.
Oak View Animal Clinic offers wellness & emergency care, full in-house diagnostics laboratory, digital radiography & dental radiology, ultrasound, complete surgical suite, & more!
We’re looking for:
- 3rd or 4th Year Veterinary Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- DVM Mentor Network
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
- Must be a 3rd or 4th Year Veterinary Student from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin