We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of veterinary care for your pet. We have 3 veterinarians that understand every pet has individual healthcare needs and we strive to partner with our clients to meet those needs. Our full service hospital cares for patients in Walkertown, Kernersville, Walnut Cove, Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas of North Carolina.
Our hospital is committed to offering our patients the latest in veterinary medicine, equipment and technology. We have a state of the art facility with a complete in-house laboratory, 2 digital radiology units, modern surgical suite with the ability to perform complex and orthopedic procedures, a class IV therapy laser and more!
Walkertown is a town in Forsyth County, North Carolina, a rural area outside of Winston-Salem. This homestyle town is known for it's many great local restaurants, culture, rich history and antiques galore! Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy mountain hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring the beautiful surroundings. This growing region offers fantastic public schools and would be a great place to raise a family! **This is an AWESOME opportunity for a veterinarian who is interest in equity with our fantastic private practice!**
We’re looking for a full time veterinarian who is a compassionate, team player and strong communicator. We could support an experienced associate veterinarian or provide a great mentorship program to support new or recent graduates as well!
We offer our Veterinarians:
- In addition to custom candidate offers, competitive compensation, relocation assistance & student loan assistance, we also offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling. No Sundays or on call schedule!!
- Comprehensive Benefits (employer paid Medical premiums, liability coverage, paid licensing/fees/dues including DEA, CE allowance, employee assistance program & VIN membership. Optional enrollment in Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K w/ company match, pet care discounts and more!)
- Extremely generous signing bonuses- let's chat for details!
- Paid parental leave because family matters most and you deserve it!
- Our private practice plus model allows you an opportunity to practice with true medical autonomy.
- No negative accrual
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- All experience levels encouraged to apply!
- Active veterinary state license
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin