Westside Veterinary Clinic is dedicated to providing the highest standards of veterinary care. We understand every pet has individual healthcare needs and we partner with our clients to meet those needs. We have a state-of-the-art facility with a complete in-house lab, 2 digital radiology units, modern surgical suite with the ability to perform complex and orthopedic procedures, a class IV therapy laser & more!
Florence is the largest city in NE South Carolina. The area is rich in history and has excellent weather year-round. Thus, for the outdoor enthusiasts, they will enjoy mountain hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring the beautiful surroundings. Florence also offers downtown art galleries and cultural events year-round. The city is known for its affordable suburban lifestyle and booming economy. This growing region offers fantastic public schools and would be a great place to raise a family!
To learn more about us click here.
Come visit and check us out.... you won't want to leave!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Maintain the visual appeal or the hospital reception area, greet and welcome clients and patients, answer questions and triage client concerns, answer calls or emails and direct to the appropriate party for resolution, schedule appointments to maximize efficiency and daily flow, check in and check out clients and process payments. Our receptionists offer friendly emotional support in a compassionate and discreet manner during times of need to our clients and must be comfortable with various medical outcomes.
Must be able to withstand unpleasant odors and noises. May be exposed to bites, scratches, animal waste and potentially contagious diseases.
Whether you’re looking to just be a master of your role or trying to grow into that next career move, you’ll have opportunities through a variety of virtual and hands on, interactive training and continuing development.
We’re looking for:
- Experienced Receptionist with a minimum of 1-year veterinary experience preferred
- Compassionate, Calm, Team Player, Multi-Tasker and Strong Communicator
- Highly organized and possess computer skills
- Self-starter with the desire to continue to advance your knowledge and skillset.
We offer our staff:
- Comprehensive Benefits (health, dental, vision, liability, 401k & 401K matching program, life & supplemental insurance, HSA, & FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time for ALL Employees
- Paid Bereavement Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education Allowance (applies to licensed/registered/certified roles)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Access to a CVA/CVT/CVPM Partnership through Penn Foster
- Career Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program for most positions!
- Additional Benefits May Also Be Available (i.e. Personal Pet Discounts, Holiday Pay, Uniform Allowance, Bonuses etc)
*Note – some benefits may only be available to or vary slightly for full time employment status vs part time status.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin