DVM Student Externship
The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 1984 under the leadership of Dr. Erik Tysklind, and remains under his experienced leadership to this day. We are a busy, patient-focused practice dedicated to its core values.
Our practice consists of 2 full-time Veterinarians along with several RVTs, support staff, and practice manager, with many members of the team being with the practice for 10+ years. At the Paw Patch, we are a family, with each team member supporting and encouraging the growth of another.
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- 1st through 4th Year Veterinary Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- DVM Mentor Network
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
- Must be an Active Veterinary Student from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin