Rockville Road Animal Hospital is a well-established, progressive, fast paced 2 doctor small animal general practice with lots of growth potential located just 5 minutes away from I-465, the beltway circling Indianapolis. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, Cold Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full-body x-ray, and dental radiology, and more.
Rockville Road Animal Hospital is in Indianapolis, known for being one of the most affordable big cities in the country offering a diverse population, ample indoor and outdoor entertainment options, and sports including the NBA, NFL, Indy Car racing and more! The proximity to I-465 and several other major highways, allows for easy commute to almost anywhere in Indiana. Whether you choose to live in downtown Indy or one of the surrounding suburbs you will find outstanding schools and plenty to do, making it an ideal place to raise a family! Popular activities include hiking, biking, concerts and festivals, sporting events including the Indianapolis 500, visiting museums (including the world’s largest Children’s Museum), and the theater. Indianapolis is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
To learn more about us click here.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Maintain the visual appeal or the hospital reception area, greet and welcome clients and patients, answer questions and triage client concerns, answer calls or emails and direct to the appropriate party for resolution, schedule appointments to maximize efficiency and daily flow, check in and check out clients and process payments. Our receptionists offer friendly emotional support in a compassionate and discreet manner during times of need to our clients and must be comfortable with various medical outcomes.
Must be able to withstand unpleasant odors and noises. May be exposed to bites, scratches, animal waste and potentially contagious diseases.
Whether you’re looking to just be a master of your role or trying to grow into that next career move, you’ll have opportunities through a variety of virtual and hands on, interactive training and continuing development.
We’re looking for:
- Experienced Receptionist with a minimum of 1-year veterinary experience preferred
- Compassionate, Calm, Team Player, Multi-Tasker and Strong Communicator
- Highly organized and possess computer skills
- Self-starter with the desire to continue to advance your knowledge and skillset.
We offer our staff:
- Comprehensive Benefits (health, dental, vision, liability, 401k & 401K matching program, life & supplemental insurance, HSA, & FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time for ALL Employees
- Paid Bereavement Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education Allowance (applies to licensed/registered/certified roles)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Access to a CVA/CVT/CVPM Partnership through Penn Foster
- Career Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program for most positions!
- Additional Benefits May Also Be Available (i.e. Personal Pet Discounts, Holiday Pay, Uniform Allowance, Bonuses etc)
*Note – some benefits may only be available to or vary slightly for full time employment status vs part time status.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin