Veterinary Technician Externship
At High Desert Animal Care Hospital, we provide state of the art care with old fashioned values! Our hospital is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where we support one another and strive to provide the highest quality care possible! We’re proud to be able to offer our community pet wellness care, daytime urgent & emergency care, dentistry, a full in-house diagnostics laboratory, digital x-ray, ultrasound, a complete surgical suite & more! We offer electronic medical records for the most comprehensive and efficient patient care possible. Our staff is made up of friendly, caring, well trained professionals, many of whom have been working at the practice for many years.
Our Palmdale and Antelope Valley veterinarian office is very easy to get to and is about an hour outside of Hollywood, CA. The city offers residents a sparse suburban feel with plenty of restaurants, parks & great neighborhoods to enjoy! It's home to the US Air Force testing center. Enjoy the beautiful outdoors by visiting Antelope Valley, Poppy Reserve, ascending San Gabriel Mountains, or skiing Mountain High.
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Technician Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours / Stipend Available
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin