Veterinary Technician Externship
Culbreth Carr Watson Animal Clinic is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced, multi-doctor, primarily small animal practice located in Rome GA. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body and dental radiology, Ultrasonography, and more.
Culbreth Carr Watson Animal Clinic hospital is located in Rome, GA which is just a 1-hour commute to Atlanta. Floyd County public schools are exceptional, making it an ideal area to raise a family. We also have 4 colleges (2 private, 2 state) to encourage furthering one's education. We have all manners of outdoor sports: hiking, mountain-biking, horseback riding, river sports, backpacking, camping. If you love the outdoors, Rome is for you!
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Technician Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Available
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin