Veterinary Technician Externship
Greenwood Veterinary Care opened in 2018. It is a small animal general practice opened seven days a week to accommodate their clients and pets. This is the sister hospital to Dr. Stephen Zawie’s first practice: Bensonhurst Veterinary Care. Greenwood Veterinary Care offers its patients exceptional services which include wellness and sick exams, vaccinations, diagnostic testing, surgical services, dental procedures, laser therapy, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy, behavior counseling, emergency services, and more.
Greenwood Veterinary Care is located in Brooklyn, NY. The proximity to Manhattan makes for easy access to the incredible things that the big city has to offer, but still provides shelter and a more laid-back life in one of the outer boroughs. Popular activities in the area include the many local restaurants and bars, as well as being right next to Prospect Park which is an amazing public resource. There are countless local museums, entertainment options, and sporting events. The neighborhood has many different housing options -- from apartments to Victorian mansions (yes, in NYC!). It is a great place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Technician Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Available
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin