Veterinary Assistant Externship
Town & Country Veterinary Clinic is a well-established, progressive, fast paced small animal general practice. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body and dental radiology, Ultrasonography, Endoscopy, Medical and/or Vacation Boarding and more. We also participate in regular industry field trials for various new pharmaceutical medications looking to be approved. We are proud to be an AAHA accredited and Fear Free Certified hospital!
Town & Country Veterinary Clinic is in Starke, FL. The medial proximity to Gainesville and Jacksonville allows for easy commute to the University of Florida, city life, restaurants, and larger retail options. You will also be close to many natural springs and forests that make it easy to enjoy hiking, rafting down the river, canoeing, fishing, hunting and more! Starke is a great place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
To learn more about us click here!
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Assistant Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Assistant Program from a NAVTA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Assistant Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced team members
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin