Veterinary Assistant Externship
Lake Veterinary Clinic is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced 3 doctor companion animal general practice located in Mount Dora, FL. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Walk-In Availability, Surgery, Urgent Care, Dentistry, In-House Diagnostics + U/A Analyzer & Digital Radiology.
Lake Veterinary Clinic is located in beautiful Mount Dora. The proximity to Orlando allows for easy commute to the theme parks and big city life without the headache and traffic of living in the city, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include Disney, Sea World, Universal, I-Drive, fishing, camping, restaurants and more! This is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
Many people on our team have been with the practice for years! The hospital is very well run and efficient. If you're looking for a great culture, fast-paced yet warm & supportive environment, then we're the team for you! We'd love to talk with you about possibly joining us and growing together!
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Assistant Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Assistant Program from a NAVTA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Assistant Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced team members
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin