DVM Student Externship
- 693 W Lumsden Rd, Brandon, FL 33511, USA
We are a well-established, progressive, fast paced 2 doctor emergency small animal practice located in Brandon, Florida. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Urgent Care, Emergency and Critical Care, Surgery, In-House Diagnostics, Digital radiology and Ultrasonography.
Our ER veterinary hospital is located in sunny, friendly Brandon, Florida. The proximity to Interstate 75 and Interstate 4 allows for easy commute to Tampa, Orlando and Riverview. Hillsborough County public schools are close, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include Clearwater and St Pete Beaches, Fishing Charters for Deep Sea fishing or Shore Fishing, Tampa Bay Rays Baseball and Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football and Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Teams, then there is Disney, Universal and Sea World theme parks, and Zoo’s. Animal Emergency Clinic of Brandon is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for:
- 1st through 4th Year Veterinary Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- DVM Mentor Network
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
- Must be a DVM Veterinary Student from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin