Veterinary Technician Externship
The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 1984 under the leadership of Dr. Erik Tysklind, and remains under his experienced leadership to this day. We are a busy, patient-focused practice dedicated to its core values.
Our practice consists of 2 full-time Veterinarians along with several RVTs, support staff, and practice manager, with many members of the team being with the practice for 10+ years. At the Paw Patch, we are a family, with each team member supporting and encouraging the growth of another.
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Opportunities for Technician Students
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin