Veterinary Technician and Assistant Externship
Eastside Animal Hospital is a well-established, progressive, FAST paced 3 doctor small animal general practice located in Northwest Arkansas. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Laser-assisted Surgery, Dentistry, Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body radiology, Ultrasonography, Acupuncture, Medical and/or Vacation Boarding and more.
Eastside Animal Hospital is located in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The proximity to Interstate 40 and I-49 allows for easy commute to Little Rock, and Fayetteville/Springdale. Sebastian County public schools are excellent, making it an ideal area to raise a family! Popular activities in the area include Hiking, Lake days, cycling, history museums, musical festivals, and street art.
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician or Assistant Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician/Assistant Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Opportunities for Technician Students
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin