Pawsitive Veterinary is a well-established, progressive, 3 doctor small animal practice located in NYC. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, High Dentistry, Cold Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body and dental radiology, Ultrasonography, Cryotherapy, and Cloud based paperless EMRs. We do not see emergencies, nor do we have on-call hours.
Pawsitive Veterinary is located in Ditmas Park - which is a great neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. The proximity to Manhattan makes for easy access to the incredible things that the big city has to offer, but still provides shelter and a more laid back life in one of the outer boroughs. Popular activities in the area include the many local restaurants and bars, as well as being right next to Prospect Park which is an amazing public resource. There are countless local museums, entertainment options, and sporting events. The neighborhood has many different housing options -- from apartments to victorian mansions (yes, in NYC!). It is a great place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.
We’re looking for full time veterinarians who are compassionate, team players and strong communicators. We could support experienced associate veterinarians. The ideal candidate would be comfortable and open to performing surgery.
We offer our Veterinarians:
- In addition to custom candidate offers, competitive compensation, relocation assistance & student loan assistance, we also offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling.
- Comprehensive Benefits (100% employer paid medical premiums, liability coverage, paid licensing/fees/dues including DEA, CE allowance, employee assistance program & VIN membership. Optional enrollment in Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K w/ company match, pet care discounts and more!)
- Extremely generous signing bonuses- let's chat for details!
- Paid parental leave because family matters most and you deserve it!
- Our private practice plus model allows you an opportunity to practice with true medical autonomy.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Active veterinary state license
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy Forbids Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
*I would love to tell you more, please contact me, Skyler Zyniecki at [email protected], or just apply and I'll be in touch with you!