HR Business Partner (Allegro Pay/Data & AI Solutions)
- Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Wrocław, Polska
- Pełny etat
As a HR Business Partner you will be part of a diverse and high performing team of HR Business Partners working for Technology and Data & AI Solutions area
You will directly partner with senior leadership on all people topics including organizational design, employee engagement, employee retention and driving our performance culture etc.
The role we are looking for will directly coordinate all talent management topics in the Financial Services Business Unit with special attention to organizational development of the Allegro Pay team.
What will your main responsibilities include?
- Driving organisational change in the Financial Services Business Unit by bringing creative, proactive and effective ideas and solutions to a fast growing organisation in a very demanding fintech market;
- Supporting changes in the business area from a people management perspective with special focus on culture and organizational structure change;
- Managing HR initiatives and projects in line with our wider business and people strategy across all Financial Services Unit, e.g. leveling up talent management, leadership & performance reviews, pay review, promotion and more;
- Taking responsibility for implementation of Allegro Pay vision and strategy from a perspective of the talent management strategy;
- Verifying data, drawing conclusions and launching initiatives to increase employee engagement in the business unit for which you will be responsible;
- Supporting the creation of organizational culture and the development of leadership skills;
- Closely collaborating with the other HR Business Partners as well as all other HR functions, such as Payroll, Talent Acquisition or HR Performance Team
Why is it worth working with us?
- You will be responsible for people strategy at one of the fastest growing fintech organisation in Poland at the same time supporting HR Strategy and project at one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Poland, quickly growing and largest publicly traded company on WSE
- Working with us will give you opportunity to create new solutions and processes in a highly engaged People Team with a dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization
- We offer exceptional learning opportunities through close cooperation with Allegro top management and an access to a wide selection of training programs
- Direct cooperation with exec team members with exposition to strategic HR projects and impact on whole organisation
- Learning budget for your professional HR development, possibility to take part in biggest HR conferences
- A modern office and cutting-edge tools
- Informal working atmosphere in a professional team
- A wide selection of non-wage benefits (such as health insurance, life insurance, gym membership - Multisport, and much more) - you choose what you want
- English lessons paid by Allegro
- Exceptional learning opportunities, that include a training budget and access to a wide selection of training programs on our internal MindUp platform
We are looking for people who:
- Have a min. 5 years of experience in HRBP role, ideally in fintech industry or tech industry
- Have experience in designing and implementing people strategies based on talent/leadership management, culture design, performance improvement etc.
- Have worked with company-wide HR related processes at scale (pay&promotion review, performance review, engagement etc,)
- Have a strong command of analytical skills
- Are familiar with Polish labor legislation
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a structured manner and have good experience working with Top Management and C-level executives.
- Have strong strategic thinking capability: able to connect the dots from different sources, clarify a problem, analyse different possible scenarios, apply both logical and creative skills to work out the recommended solution;
- Display outstanding ability in execution: able to prioritize, create solutions and devise action plans, negotiate for resources and support, drive collaboration and manage stakeholders to make and deliver to commitments through structured and pragmatic organizational processes
- High flexibility and agility to be able to deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-volume environment, ability to be strategic and tactical when needed
- Are fluent in Polish and English
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)