Product Commercialization/Development Manager (Fulfillment)
- Warszawa, Polska
- Pracownicy mogą pracować zdalnie
- Pełny etat
What will your work involve?
- You will be responsible for product strategy execution and commercialization of Allegro Fulfillment service among the target group of merchants
- You will work with constant value proposition monitoring and making sure that the service properly resonates with merchant’s expectations, project goals, and translates into incremental buyer’s satisfaction
- You will be involved in cooperation with the Commerce team, Customer research team and Technology team to ensure that merchant’s insight, conversion metrics and service adoption drives product development cycle
- You will be responsible for cooperation with Commerce, Marketing and Revenue Assurance teams to create campaigns, events, and other actions to influence service uptake
- You’ll be busy preparing reports on the various procedures, initiatives, A/B tests, that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful
- Your daily work will be daily product care - KPIs monitoring, proactive proposal of new initiatives, upgrades/new features and enhancements to existing processes in relation to data, merchant’s expectations, market trends and competition behavior in order to gain permission to improve the service
- You will work with quantifying and calculating business impact of new initiatives, upgrades/new features and enhancements in terms of key project goals and P&L
- furthermore, you will take care of preparation of communication with regards to changes in the main service or value adding services together with marketing, PR, communication and legal departments
The following points describe you?
- Absolute focus on end-customer satisfaction
- IT literacy - possess experience necessary to actively participate in discussions regarding software development and specification of functionalities
- Process orientation - ability to design and optimize processes and translate them into software requirement
- Ability to work interdependently with other business platforms and constructively build consensus
- Hands-on approach
- High level of energy
- Comfortable in working in unstructured environment
- Ready to handle a heavy workload with tight deadlines
- Advanced negotiations skills
- Determination in reaching goals
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong commercial drive
- Excellent, structured communication skills
- Attention to detail combined with ability to think strategically
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and people influencing skills; demonstrated record of successfully impacting change via influence
- Proficiency in complex data analysis including ability to translate data into business recommendations
The above points are about you, read what we can offer:
- Real impact on the biggest e-commerce company in Poland,
- Startup work culture and stability of a mature organization,
- Opportunity to help create new solutions, processes, observe and measure their impact on the business in long term perspective,
- Permanent contract and performance-based bonus,
- A wide selection of benefits provided in addition to remuneration (medical care, sports card, cinema tickets, Allegro coupons, lunch card, kindergarten subsidy and many others) - You decide when and how you will use it.
- Exceptional learning opportunities and access to a wide selection of training programs and global conferences,
- Dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization,
- Modern office and work tools for working from home,
- Informal working atmosphere in a professional team
Why would you work with us?
- Join us if you want to have an influence on how the future of e-commerce in Poland will look like.
- You will find here a unique mix of data enthusiasts, visionaries and strategists who realize innovative projects and are willing to share their knowledge.
- We believe in the sense of what we do, so every time we start to build our services we ask our customers what can help them.
- Our strength is openness and diversity. We believe that you have great ideas, so you will always be heard.
- We do not do bureaucracy and do not waste time. We build products that create differences.
- Become part of the most dynamically developing part of the company, where what we do today has a real impact on what will happen tomorrow.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of commercial experience combined with building and managing a product that has gone through the entire life cycle from analysis to commercialization
- Experience in managing a product in the area of e-commerce or other related to this
- Experience in implementing and executing programs in support of corporate strategy and product development
- Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, supply chain, logistics, operations management or related areas, MBA and experience at a management consulting company will be an advantage
- Proficiency in business English is a must
Apply and join Allegro!