Retail Performance Manager - Electronics and Home & Garden
- Warszawa, Polska
- Pełny etat
Definition of the role:
Allegro is leading technology-driven trading company in Poland. 21 million accounts have been created on the platform so far. Customers buy over 1.2 million products every day. Currently we are on a mission to make on-line shopping easier for everyone, offering the best prices, convenience and full transaction security.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our Retail Excellence Unit that will be responsible for Electronics and Home&Garden category performance management. You will be responsible for the delivery of P&L, i.e. revenue, operating margin and stock rotation targets. Your role will be also to ensure fast-time-to-market for new products and offer reaction time on existing products. You will be in charge of the offer content development and execution of pricing and promo strategy. In this role you will collaborate closely both within Retail BU (Vendor Management Supply Chain, Retail Excellence) and with broader organization (Commercial Excellence, 3P Commerce, Technology, DEX, Legal, CEX). An additional function of this role is to serve as the center of excellence for pricing driving pricing automation and best practices sharing within Retail Business Unit. On the organization side this role will require you to build and manage the team of analysts and offer development specialists.
This is an opportunity to have a high level of accountability, visibility, credibility and empowerment, which will allow you to influence the way we develop our business and drive our leadership in the area of pricing competitiveness and operational excellence.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct responsibility for category P&L on selected categories ensuring Revenue and Operating Margin are delivered in line with targets:
- Deploying and monitoring sourcing guidelines on selected categories. Ensuring purchase prices, quantities are in line with guidelines
- Managing products pricing strategy on selected categories at same time being compliant with Categories pricing & promo guidelines and legal principles. Managing promo pricing and stock clearance
- Managing Delivery Margin on selected categories. Ensuring delivery operator prices are in line with targets. Managing delivery methods portfolio and delivery pricing to consumer. Ensuring SMART offers saturation in line with targets.
- Monitoring GMV delivery on selected categories. Tracking GMV upside from fast-track KVI sourcing, strategic partnerships and Allegro-wide campaigns (e.g. Black Week)
- Identifying and roadmapping performance improvement initiatives for supervised categories
- Contributing to budgeting and planning process within supervised categories
- Creation and management of product masterdata and offer content
- Direct responsibility for delivery of core Retail KPIs on selected categories related to its role in Allegro ecosystem:
- Stock rotation
- Ensuring price competitiveness on top selling assortment in a timely manner
- Supervising, coaching and development of reporting business analysts and offer development team
- Strong collaboration within Retail BU (Sourcing, Supply Chain) to ensure delivering overall Retail Targets
- Strong collaboration across the organization (Commercial Excellence, 3P Commerce, Technology, DEX, Legal, CEX)
- Driving pricing automation and pricing best practices in Retail BU
What we offer:
- Opportunity to become a member of a team including high-profile managers and analysts from various backgrounds (E-Commerce, FMCG, Management Consulting etc.), with high exposure to Senior Leadership/Top Management (CEO, CCO, CFO)
- Direct impact on the revenue and margin growth for a set of Allegro markets
- Opportunity to co-develop Advanced Analytics tools and P&L performance growth frameworks in an E-Commerce environment
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing organization that has a leading position on the market
- Dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization
- Modern office and tools
- A wide selection of benefits provided in addition to remuneration
- Exceptional learning opportunities and access to a wide selection of training programs and global conferences
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in e-Commerce/ retail category management, offer management or analytical function
- Experience and deep understanding of electronics category
- Experience with e-Commerce/ retail offer management (pricing, promo, content/masterdata)
- Experience in building and directly managing teams
- Ability to collaborate and drive alignment on Top Management level
- Exceptional persuasion and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge status quo
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of retail pricing strategies, pricing process and pricing automation techniques will be an additional advantage
- Experience with P&L management in retail/Electronics sector will be an additional asset
- Process orientation - ability to understand and operate within complex process set-up
- Flawless communication in Polish and English
- Fluent literacy in Microsoft Office
Send your CV and join Allegro!