HR Business Partner
- Warszawa, Poznań, Polska
- Pełny etat
Allegro is a leading technology-driven trading company in Poland. 21 million accounts have been created on the platform so far. Customers buy over 1.2 million products every day. Currently we are on a mission to make on-line shopping easier for everyone, offering the best prices, convenience and full transaction security.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Now we are planning to strengthen the HR team with a new HRBP who will support Allegro back office functions (Finance, Legal, PR, Corporate Development and HR itself) mostly located in Poznań. We are offering a fixed term contract, for about 1 year (maternity leave replacement).
Your Future Challenge:
As HRBP you will take responsibility for implementation of all HR processes and policies, will participate in designing them by checking how they practically work and delivering feedback and will support your managers in supervised areas and will support managers in employee related decisions and plans. You will also cooperate closely with our internal centers of expertise - L&D, Talent Acquisition & EB and Payroll teams.
- In close cooperation with managers - implement HR processes and policies in areas you take care and support managers in following the rules
- Check how processes work, share the feedback with HR teams and propose improvements, working in projects
- Support managers in their leadership skill development
- Cooperate closely with managers in designing optimal, efficient org structures, their implementation and monitor impact of changes
- Co-create and support managers in implementation delivery / goals driven culture and engaging workplace
- Participate in budgeting process and monitoring the realization
- Monitor HR indexes for supported areas
- Build relationships with ET members and managers to become a real, value added advisor
- Introduce L&D programs and initiatives in areas you take care and also implement Allegro development solutions / paths
- In cooperation with managers work with results of engagement surveys
- In cooperation with the Legal Department, solve formal employer / employee relations.
- Job-specific qualifications
- Proven HRBP/ HR Manager experience (5-7 years in big size technology or commercial enterprises)
- Excellent Labor Law expertise
- I change things for the better (Innovation competency)
- Ability to search for solutions / solving problems and can do attitude
- I strive for my goals (Execution competency)
- Strong execution capability: able to plan and prioritize
- I seek for scalable solutions (Process and scalability competency)
- Data-driven approach, data as a base for decisions
- Operational efficiency and effectiveness
- I cooperate with others (Collaboration competency)
- Openness, ability to build relations and become trust, value added advisor
- Cooperation ability with many stakeholders in fast moving environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Structured communication
- Very good proven communication in English