Product Manager, Credit Products
- Warszawa, Poland
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the concept, assumptions and strategy of credit products for Allegro platform customers (consumer and micro),
- Creating and reviewing functional assumptions for credit products available on the Allegro platform,
- Creating and managing credit products’ documentation,
- Creating and reviewing business requirements for IT systems,
- Coordination of implementation of prepared requirements in IT systems,
- Pricing policy setting and product price management,
- Cooperation with Allegro teams: process team, product operations, credit risk, legal and compliance, debt collection, other,
- Product analysis in terms of cost and income efficiency, as well as preparation of product change recommendations,
- Business plans, cases, analysis and presentations creation.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (salary commensurate with experience and knowledge),
- Annual bonus paid according to Allegro policy,
- A wide selection of benefits provided in addition to remuneration,
- Exceptional learning opportunities and access to a wide selection of training programs and global conferences,
- Real impact on creating solutions and decision-making power,
- Dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization,
- Modern office and tools.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing credit products for consumers (cash loan and/or revolving credit and/or installment loan (sales finance) and/or credit card),
- Fluent command of spoken and written English,
- Experience in project management,
- Highly developed communication skills,
- Hands-on and can-do attitude,
- Focus on people and teamwork to facilitate others.
Apply and join Allegro!