Product Retention Senior Specialist - Allegro Smart!
- Warszawa, Poland
Allegro Smart! is one of the largest loyalty programs in Polish e-commerce. It is also one of the most exciting projects in the history of Allegro.
We are looking for a person who will join Allegro Smart! Team and will contribute to this strategic loyalty program to make it better for Allegro customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding primary drivers of churn and turning those insights into actionable tactics
- Preparing loyalty and retention plans around key stages in the life cycle of Allegro Smart customers
- Creating ideas that drive retention of Allegro Smart
- Preparing plans for resolving customer concerns by utilizing effective listening and critical thinking skills to quickly pull ideas for saving the customer
- Leading of the renewal process in collaboration with other teams in Allegro
- Giving ideas to transforming the save sequencing process/platform to maximize Smart renewals
- Developing forecasts and business cases to develop retention programs and offers
- Planning reactive and proactive marketing base campaigns in cooperation with marketing teams
- Working with the analytics team to determine program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, in marketing, finance, or in a related field
- At least 5 year of relevant work experience (preferably in telecom, banking, finance, insurance services)
- Experience in loyalty marketing ideation and execution
- Experience in cross-functional environment (cooperation with Technology/Marketing/Commerce/Corporate Development)
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and measurement
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong customer focused and consumer driven approach
- Versatile and flexible attitude in managing time and the ability work in quickly evolving environment
- Fluency in Polish and English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a highly qualified group of experts from various areas (logistics, strategy, consulting) who are willing to share their experience
- Contribution to Allegro Smart! - one of the largest loyalty programs in Poland
- Work in a cross-functional team, cooperation with senior managers
- Dynamic working culture and stability of a mature organization
- Modern office and tools
- A wide selection of benefits provided in addition to remuneration
- Exceptional learning opportunities and access to a wide selection of training programs and global conferences
Apply and join Allegro!