Recruitment Relationship Manager
- Troy, MI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Recruiter Relationship Manager, you will work collaboratively with and provide direction to Recruiters and be an ambassador for Allegis Global Solutions and your clients brand at every interaction. You will…
- Lead the recruitment delivery process for high volume roles and carry out activities to fulfill open vacancies and ensure that the account’s SLA’s and KPIs are met.
- Advise around recruitment trends and market intelligence to help influence hiring decisions.
- Provide souring guidance and mentorship to the Recruiters and supporting staff
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity to ensure accurate volume forecasting.
- Provide professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practices.
- Build and manage relationships as well as provide white glove service to your key stakeholders
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid community service days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
Performance based incentives:
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the staffing industry or corporate talent acquisition, preferably with a global organization supporting high-volume recruitment.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of technology (ATS/CRM, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.