- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with designated business area stakeholders and hiring managers including relevant Client HR contacts.
- Gain a sound understanding of designated client business area (business unit structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced)
- Ensure designated business stakeholders and hiring managers understand the recruitment process and communicate same including Agreed recruitment process
- Actively seeking and acting on stakeholder and hiring manager feedback
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence insights (as applicable to individual hiring managers) and provide pro-active recruitment guidance to drive future recruitment activity.
- Become key contact point for designated business area stakeholders/hiring managers on any recruitment and sourcing queries that arise.
- Identify and escalate queries that require Recruitment Operations Manager involvement, such as risk or compliance issues.
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for the client
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions from Jobsites, Client Career portals. etc
- Provide exceptional candidate experience and ensure Inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Professionally engage hiring managers, HR and candidates through recruitment assignments adhering to the designed recruitment process.
- Ensure individual and solution deliverables are met with a key focus on the specified SLAs (Source Mix, Diversity Mix & TAT).
- Requisition management through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information (in Allegis Global Solutions and/or other systems and locations) as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client processes at all times .
- Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process
- Represent the client and Allegis Global Solutions professionally in the recruitment market and in the management of 3rd party professional service providers
- 2-3yrs of Tech Recruiting experience plus end-to-end recruitment experience (internal or agency).
- Capable, honest, great time management, follow-through, and proof of execution of their workload.
- Working on ATS experience
- Agile/resilient, with a focus on stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work under pressure.