Recruitment Sourcing Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Sourcing Manager, you will provide expert advice on effective sourcing strategies to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Talent Assessors, drive attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategy and plans focused on passively sourcing niche candidates. As a Recruitment Sourcing Manager, you will work closely with the onsite client delivery teams to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
Reporting into the Recruitment Delivery Manager you will be responsible for driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Driving the design, development and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans with the Recruitment Operations Director or Account Director and internal client stakeholders, while keeping in line with the client’s branding and social media policies.
- Attracting passive candidates for pre-identified scarce and critical roles (talent pool framework) and delivering a positive experience through every candidate interaction.
- Understanding KPIs and SLAs and monitor service delivery against contractual terms.
- Analyzing return on investment on each sourcing strategy per Business Unit.
- Mentoring and supporting each team member as necessary to achieve high performance.
- Monitoring and managing all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Assessing the performance of Talent Assessors and Recruitment Sourcing Specialists with recommendations on performance ratings, financial incentives and development requirements.
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
- Experience of working in a Team Leader role.
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Leadership skills, specifically coaching, development and influencing.
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.