- Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
- Support a large global MSP program globally
- Use supplier and market data to support key customer sourcing initiatives
- Interface with customer managers, AGS operations team, and AGS Supplier Partner Managers to understand sourcing initiatives in need of Category Analyst support
- Conduct activities around supplier RFPs including supplier selection, distribution, collection, scoring and advising on recommendations for final award
- Use market data around pricing and labor market landscape to add context and direction to decisions being made based on supplier data
- Use data in support of sourcing initiatives to aid in supplier selection, evaluation, performance management and project award decisions
- Interface with Supplier Partner Manager to maintain an understanding of the current supply chain
- Design, distribute, collect and compile supplier RFPs in accordance with project requirements; analyze and score responses to make recommendations to the client
- Conduct research on local market sourcing conditions in support of supplier analysis and recommendations. Analysis could include local market skill set availability, sourcing competition, pricing levels, cost savings, diversity demographics, local hiring competitors etc.
- Use all data and tools available to direct supplier decisions including supplier performance data, program performance, and market performance dashboard to create well researched supplier recommendations
- Ensure creation of appropriate cost targets through understanding of market dynamics, benchmarks and trends.
- Create data visualizations and presentations to effectively convey complex data from disparate sources via visual techniques to increase awareness & speed of decision-making
- Centralize, document, and maintain supplier engagement and performance data artefacts, project award outcomes and market intelligence for supplier categories
- Consider new tools that need to be built, tool enhancements and third-party data partnerships needed to continuously enhance the Category Analyst output
- Work with Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions teams to build and implement tool and data enhancements
- Conduct rate card refreshes and ad-hoc pricing so that data is available for comparison and inclusion with supplier and market research data.
- Act as a thought leader to drive continuous improvement to our supplier management processes and tools.
- Must have the ability to use large datasets from disparate data sources to glean insights and make recommendations grounded in data.
- Must have expertise in using business intelligence platforms as well as querying databases through methods such as WebFocus, PowerBI and SQL to conduct analysis and transform data into visualizations and presentations that drive decision making
- Must be comfortable building, running and scoring supplier RFPs, while layering in market data around both labor market trends, talent availability and pricing
- Must display a sense of ownership over all work efforts and be comfortable jumping into new situations with a “figure it out” mentality
- Must be a curious, critical thinker and be self-reliant in finding and working with new data sources
- Must have experience building tools and systems to turn data sources into automated tools to increase efficiency over time
- Must have demonstrated experience with verbal & written communication to executive leadership, as well as large and small audiences
- Must have ability to collaborate across multiple levels of an organization, work through ambiguity, successfully manage complexity, be self-motivated, thrive on minimal supervision, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to support global work and time zones as needed
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience and a degree in Economics, Statistics, Business or Supply Chain Management
As part of the Allegis Group, Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [email protected]egisglobalsolutions.com.