Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Birmingham, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist, you will collaborate and knowledge share on one of Allegis Global Solutions' premier RPO accounts in the Insurance sector. Building relationships with candidates whilst maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
The key focus for you as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute direct sourcing strategies and plans focused on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost-effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with the onsite Recruitment Relationship Manager to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness across a range of roles in the Insurance sector, including Claims, Underwriting, Actuarial and Risk
You will assist in driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area of the client’s organisation;
- Utilising a variety of sources in line with the client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates;
- Responsibility for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilising behavioural based approach and screening criteria defined by the client;
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database;
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans;
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities;
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organisation,
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles,
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches,
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word),
- A degree in business or a related discipline is desirable.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.