Recruitment Relationship Manager
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
- Required 8-12 years of recruiting experience hiring in Financial Operations, Banking Financial Services, Investment Banking including full-cycle hiring in a high-volume environment under stringent deadlines. sector including full-cycle hiring in a high-volume environment under stringent deadlines.
- In addition, this opportunity requires a demonstrated ability to interview and recommend/select qualified applicants based on targeted skills and abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience interacting with various levels of staff, candidates, management, external customer, vendors, etc.
- Highly skilled in handling multiple senior stakeholders, partners, and overall client-facing environment. Advisory mindset and well connected with the similar industry network
- Extensive knowledge of passive talent pool availability for mapping talent from similar organizations/industry with real-time knowledge of hiring trends in the industry
- Qualified applicants will have a demonstrated capacity to build the relationship and to cultivate an active network of partners internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting, and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to use and possesses talent in sourcing job boards, databases, etc.
- Talent to remain motivated in a dynamic work environment as well as a proven ability to work independently.
- Be the Hiring Manager & Candidate experience ambassador to ensure high quality of Hiring Manager & Candidate experience from start to end of the hiring process
- Comfortable and at ease with managing high level critical Key Performance Indicators like Time to Fill, Time to shortlist, Conversion rates, quality ratio’s, Service excellence & cost optimization.
- Fully conversant with the current diversity strategies & practices in the industry, get diversity best practices & recommendations into hiring practice, provide plans to hire, and increase diversity candidates maintaining the quality of the candidates
- Adept in managing the assigned lines of businesses, stakeholders by providing SME experience, meaningful, collaborative & result-oriented dialogue with key stakeholders. Supplementing them with real-time market insights, right talent advisory & high level of accountability in owing hiring targets
- Previous experience of working on different TA technology tools like ATS or CRM, Psychometric assessments, technical assessments, video interviewing platforms, onboarding tools, HM & Candidate survey tools
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work under pressure.