Recruitment Operations Manager
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders, TA leadership, key HR contacts, as well as across the broader AGS business in India and across the globe
- Gain a sound understanding of the assigned business/s (structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to enable anticipation of businesses future recruitment needs, ensure sourcing strategy is aligned with these requirements
- Ensure effective and high-quality regular weekly, monthly and quarterly communication with the hiring manager community and various key senior business stakeholders, facilitating a consultative recruitment experience through knowledge and intelligence sharing, as well as accurate reporting.
- Become a key contact point for recruitment, sourcing or strategy queries/issues that arise pertaining to the RPO team. Actively seek and act on feedback from key stakeholders to drive optimum solutions for both parties.
- Analyze and communicate to client/s and Allegis Global Solutions peer’s recruitment trends, results, and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk
- Communicate the process and benefits of the solution and Allegis Global Solutions membership to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects, and additional service offerings
- Governance and Compliance (Team, Recruiting Numbers, Policy, Process, Procedure)
- Extensive experience in Sourcing and hands-on recruiting will be key to this role
- Regular Team/recruiting numbers/SLA’s review
Recruitment Process Delivery & Enhancement
- Monitor or manage the delivery of recruitment assignments according to the agreed recruitment process, SLA’s compliance and legislative requirements ensuring all required activities are completed and documented accordingly
- Ensure the team is fully utilizing the ATS/recruitment systems in the manner outlined and agreed in the Operations Manual
- Ensure team is fully briefed on contractual recruitment delivery process to include in-scope activities, SLA’s, mandatory recruitment activity stages and team responsibilities
- Working with the broader Client TA Team and the Sourcing & Internal Mobility Leads to develop an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units, to include: job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type.
- Ensure ongoing continuous improvement and value add initiatives to improve team efficiency
- Leadership skills and ability to drive results in a matrix environment
- Investment Banking, Finance Operations, Banking & Financial Services & Consulting
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships
- Market trends orientation
- Data analysis & trending
- Influencing skills
10 - 14 years of experience working as an Account Manager or Operations Manager in a lead recruitment delivery, consulting, or similar industry / Organisation.