Implementation Consultant - flexible UK
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The MSP Implementation Team is responsible for all implementation activities related to acquisition and engagement of contingent labor, including both staff augmentation and procurement solutions service offerings. Implementation plans, designs, tests and deploys these solutions ensuring that best practices are implemented and Programs are operationally efficient. The MSP Implementation Team works closely with internal and external stakeholders, project teams and subject matter experts (SME’s) providing leadership and holistic solutions for cross-functional business groups.
The Implementation Consultant functions within the Implementation Team:
- Leads analysis sessions with multiple Client Teams to gather requirements, define, and design future state business processes based on customer needs
- Actively seeks ways to apply business process efficiencies via technology, consulting on market and technical trends and recommending best practices resulting in operational gain
- Liaises with all project teams to ensure the proposed solution considers specific workstream requirements and is holistically a solution benefitting all aspects of the MSP solution
- Partners with functional and technical subject matter experts (internal and external) and develops alternative technical or business solutions; advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities
- Responsible for ensuring configuration is accurate based on business and technical requirements; including, but not limited to: completing end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results and ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Leads all change management activities by defining client-specific strategies, consulting on best practice and formulating actionable plans to deploy change management efforts
- Drafts and owns all process documentation, manuals, communications and training materials relevant to the future state program and change management activities
- Thorough understanding of the end-to-end Contingent Workforce Management process, including successful operational strategy and execution
- Experience in process improvement or business process re-engineering, involving multi-faceted systems or processes and utilizing tools and techniques to make business impact
- Ability to solve technical and business problems and effectively present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with strong abilities in relationship management, working with demanding stakeholders, and driving change adoption
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to solve complex business problems and meet project deliverables
- Expert in leading client discussions and driving project teams to decision consensus
- Demonstrated competency in self-discipline and independently completing project deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity and ability to maintain very detailed documentation, including but not limited to process maps, operational manuals and training materials
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Visio, is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.