Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Internal Recruitment (TAP) team in Manila is responsible for sourcing, engaging and attracting the best people into Allegis Global Solutions across the entire APAC region and Recruitment Sourcing Specialists are a critical part of the success of our business.
As a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and attracting suitable candidates. In this role, you will have a strong focus on direct sourcing, so you will need to be comfortable with headhunting and engaging passive candidates. You will ensure accurate and up to date candidate information is entered into our Applicant Tracking System and building out our talent communities to guarantee we have a strong pipeline of candidates for current and future roles.
As the first point of contact with candidates, you will play a critical role in optimizing the candidate experience and branding Allegis Global Solutions as an employer of choice. You will work closely with an onsite Talent Acquisition Business Partner to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Recruitment Relationship Manager, you will assist driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Suitable candidates will have strong experience with direct sourcing and headhunting passive candidates using both traditional and innovative recruitment methodologies, as well as experience recruiting on various social media platforms. You must also have strong candidate management experience and love building strong relationships with candidates.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area of the client’s organization.
- Utilizing a variety of sources in line with the client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Responsibility for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria defined by the client.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles.
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience in or knowledge of banking and finance sectors is a plus.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.