- Sydney NSW, Australia
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how our clients manage their contingent workforce to strengthening an employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results our customers need.
Due to an internal promotion we currently have a varied position available within one of our global legacy Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) accounts based here in the Sydney CBD office. The role will partner with and support our Recruitment Partners to provide a gold-standard recruitment experience to our hiring managers and candidates.
Reporting to the Recruitment Operations Manager, you will:
- Implement end-to-end recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing
- Partner with hiring leaders across the designated portfolio(s), relevant stakeholders and wider HR team
- Partner with the Talent Sourcing team to pipeline in accordance with volume candidate requirements
- Ensure that the account’s KPIs/SLAs are met
- Build strong and positive relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor
- Have a strong comprehension of the client’s business, including the structure and nature and challenges of the business
- Identify and escalate risk and compliance queries
- Manage requisitions by accurately documenting all recruitment data per recruitment legislations and agreed upon client processes
- Monitor and analyse recruitment activity of the designated business area, providing market insights where needed
- Coach and prepare candidates for interviews and provide them with professional guidance and timely feedback
- Manage all candidate related information, relationships, and interaction.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.