- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The key focus for a Recruiter is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. Based upon your experience, you will recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. While also developing strong and positive relationships with designated business area stakeholders and hiring managers (including relevant Client HR contacts).
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions within our client’s industry.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting strategies in alignment with client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before Inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based Approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s Workforce plans.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence. Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such as, candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and sourcing strategies.
- Mapping and developing a business unit plan in alignment with the strategic account plan
- Actively seeking and acting on stakeholder and hiring manager feedback
- Ensure designated business stakeholders and hiring managers understand the recruitment process and communicate same including Agreed recruitment process
- Identify and escalate queries that require Recruitment Operations Manager involvement, such as risk or compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to working on newer skills and requirements demand
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency.
- Availability to work before/after typical office hours as work may necessitate.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.