- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide support in a high-volume environment to corporate recruiters throughout the recruiting process for an assigned business unit. The client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care and administrative support associated with a candidate’s application process through to their on-boarding.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate’s application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate.
- Experience in scheduling interview, blocking calendar, managing hiring drives, preparing interview MIS
- Maintains applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Conducts applicant tracking system audits and makes corrections in HRIS or applicant tracking system as appropriate.
- Coordinates candidate pre-employment checks and serves as the primary contact with third-party vendors, as appropriate, to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status.
- Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved.
- Coordinates all internal and external job postings.
- Responds to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate.
- Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms and is well-versed in the retention policies of the company.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel with an enterprise applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal Energetic self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.