- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) is founded on a culture passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering integrated client-focused solutions that drive results and make a difference for businesses worldwide: Refining how businesses manage contingent workforce, strengthening employer brands and, of course, recruiting top talent.
Allegis Global Solutions is hiring a recruiter to seat onsite at one of our Global Healthcare account in the Rayong area in Thailand!
The key focus for the Recruiter is to lead the successful fulfillment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs.
Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Manager , you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing.
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
- Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers.
- Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues.
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of the designated business area for accurate volume forecasting.
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
- Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools.
- Prior experience in end-to-end recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR.
- Manufacturing/ Pharma/ Medical device recruiting experience required
- Prior experience conducting behavioral-based interviews for a variety of roles.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.