Recruitment Relationship Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
- Required 3-7 years of recruiting experience in IT/Banking/Automotive hiring within specifically including full-cycle hiring in a high-volume environment under stringent deadlines.
- In addition, this opportunity requires a demonstrated ability to interview and recommend/select qualified applicants based on targeted skills and abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience interacting with various levels of staff, candidates, management, external customer, vendors, etc.
- Qualified applicants will have a demonstrated capacity to build the relationship and to cultivate in an active network of partners internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer-based applications, and possesses talent in sourcing job boards, databases, etc.
- Talent to remain motivated in a dynamic work environment as well as a proven ability to work independently.
- Require a versed knowledge of HR policies, practices, and procedures, including an understanding of Technology and product recruiting requirements.
- Hands-on experience with technology hiring for product-based companies and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work under pressure.