Diversity Recruiting Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action, we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Diversity Program Manager, you will work collaboratively on developing and implementing inclusion programs for the recruitment program. This role works to ensure a diverse and inclusive organization and enhance AGS’s ability to attract, develop, and retain a diverse workforce. You will…
- Lead overall diversity recruitment program management operational excellence for AGS and our respective clients
- Identify and cultivate relationships with senior-level diverse talent.
- Create and execute a diversity recruitment strategy and assist recruiters to fill diverse interview slate requirements.
- Organize and facilitate recruitment events and conferences, with a focus on diversity.
- Partner with employee networks and affinity groups, and leverage external networks to drive referrals to career opportunities
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining all records in relation to diversity hiring activity (campus and experienced)
- Perform analysis on business/ function diversity data to determine appropriate areas of focus and partner with Diversity Strategic leader to develop appropriate strategies and tools to improve campus and/or diverse candidate pipelines.
- Produce metrics and reports outlining initiatives and results
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years developing and delivering results for recruitment programs
- 5+ years of diversity recruiting experience and/or direct sourcing experience (Boolean search logic, job boards, associations, social media, and internet searches).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge of EEO/AA laws, regulations and policies
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.