Recruitment Relationship Manager
- Round Lake, IL, USA
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Recruiter Relationship Manager, you will work collaboratively with and provide direction to Recruiters and be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction. You will…
- Lead the recruitment delivery process and carry out activities to ensure that the account’s SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence to influence hiring decisions.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates. This includes, but it not limited to cold calling, sourcing, attending career events, and developing partnerships.
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity in designated business area to ensure accurate volume forecasting.
- Provide professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practices.
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization supporting High Volume Manufacturing, Logistics or Customer Service Recruitment.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Workday
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.