Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- New York, NY, USA
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action, we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Specialist, you will supplement our team's sourcing efforts by driving top diverse talent to our client's career opportunities.You will.....
- Dedicated Recruitment Sourcing Specialist responsible for identifying, and cultivating relationships with senior-level diverse talent
- Create and execute a diversity recruitment strategy
- Partner closely with recruiters to understand their candidate needs
- Assist recruiters fill diverse interview slate requirements
- Prioritize workload to source and develop a pipeline of diverse talent
- Organize and facilitate recruitment events and conferences
- Partner closely with Diversity and Campus Coordinator to track candidate activity, past diversity recruitment events, and future diversity recruitment opportunities
- Partner with employee networks and affinity groups to drive referrals to career opportunities
- Leverage external network to attract diverse talent to career opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with passive talent
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Do you have the following......
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or corporate talent acquisition, preferably with a global organization.
- Strong knowledge of technology (ATS/CRM, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- 1-3 years of diversity recruiting experience and/or direct sourcing experience (Boolean search logic, job boards, associations, social media, and internet searches).
- 1-3 years of creating, implementing, and driving diversity recruitment strategies.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.