- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As an Invoice Analyst, you will be supporting one of AGS’ largest clients and owning the entire invoicing process. You will…
- Weekly reconciliation of invoices and investigating any issues that come up
- Weekly investigation of aging payments
- Answer any supplier invoice/payment questions
- Assist stakeholders with invoice reporting or discrepancies
- Solution for recurring defects in invoicing
- Identify and solutions for process efficiencies
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid community service days
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
Performance based incentives:
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Extensive experience of the entire invoicing process
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including formula, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Aptitude to understand invoice process automation technologies (EDI, cXML, data transmission, etc.)
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059