- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
As a Content Manager, you will be supporting AGS’ global marketing function and be responsible for developing and maintaining quality content that positions Allegis Global Solutions as an innovator and leader in its industry.
- Lead and collaborate with marketing team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our brand and product marketing initiatives.
- Establish a consistent brand voice/tone throughout all digital marketing initiatives across web, mobile, email, social, video, print, and thought leadership.
- Write clear, concise copy representing the AGS brand to raise awareness, drive sales and increase engagement.
- Draft blogs, white papers, social content, email drip campaigns and related content required to fulfil our marketing strategy and goals.
- Build strong relationships with internal clients and SME’s, along with relevant industry thought leaders, media outlets and key partners.
Let’s talk compensation and perks!
Allegis Global Solutions offers a base salary and a bonus structure based on performance. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits - excellent medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid community service days
- Yearly merit increases in compensation
Performance based incentives:
- Annual bonus
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Previous experience working in marketing, advertising, communication or journalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, writing, marketing, advertising, PR, English, journalism or related field
- Outstanding communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ability to eloquently articulate and communicate AGS’ brand tone, voice and messaging
- Ability to make content recommendations based on business strategy and analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating results and increasing engagement
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059