Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Manager you will provide expert advice on effective sourcing strategies to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Talent Assessors, drive Recruitment Relationship Manager usage of strategic diversity recruitment partnerships, assist in program management, and analyze data to track successes and determine areas of opportunity. This role will work closely with the Diversity Recruitment Director and the internal American Express Diversity teams to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on strategy effectiveness.
Reporting into the Diversity Recruitment Director you will be responsible for driving best practice around diversity sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Driving the design, development, and delivery of effective strategic diversity sourcing plans with the Diversity Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Operations Director and Senior-level client stakeholders, while keeping in line with the client’s branding and social media policies.
- Attracting passive candidates for pre-identified scarce and critical roles (talent pool framework) and delivering a positive experience through every candidate interaction.
- Understanding KPIs and SLAs and monitor service delivery against contractual terms.
- Analyzing return on investment on each sourcing strategy per Business Unit.
- Mentoring and supporting each team member as necessary to achieve high performance
- Commitment and passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion for all underrepresented groups – knowledge of norms/best practices/associations for women, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, and people with disabilities (preferred)
- Prior experience in the staffing industry, recruiting or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization.
- Experience of working in a team leader role.
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, LinkedIn Recruiter, SmashFly, and candidate relationship management systems).
- Leadership skills, specifically coaching, development and influencing.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.