- Coppell, TX, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The key focus for a Full Cycle Recruiter is to execute sourcing strategies with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective, and the timely filling of roles. Acting as a Talent Advisor to the hiring managers, you will work closely with them and be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. You will provide market intelligence and communicate recruitment trends, as well as develop and implement sourcing strategies ensuring recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Recruitment Operations Manager, you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for your client, and the Allegis Global Solutions brand.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for each client.
- Lead the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs.
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions within our client’s industry.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting strategies in alignment with client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence.
- Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Develop and implement candidate information initiatives, such as, candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, and sourcing strategies.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry, Corporate HR, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen (1-15).
- Experience within a global organization is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to creatively recommend sourcing strategies utilizing job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience in or knowledge of AGS client sectors is advantageous
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059.