Customer Support Associate- FTC (RG12 1RT)
- Bracknell, UK
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
An active participant in the team, with the ability to prioritise tasks in order of importance to meet customer needs. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships within a fast paced environment, whilst holding themselves and others accountable. Uses initiative to complete tasks and demonstrates patience despite setbacks. Understands what is required of them in their role, and how this contributes to the strategic aims of the business.
- Delivers a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers,
- Acts as a point of contact for all contractor queries and proactively seeks solutions, escalating where appropriate,
- Develops strong relationships with peers in other departments to support the strategic aims of the business,
- Partners with consultants/programme office to support the objectives of the team and office/programme,
- Supports office leadership by performing a diverse range of administrative and operational functions to ensure the smooth running of the office.
Systems and Process Understanding
- Accountable for the contractor on-boarding process; including the issuing of contract agreements,
- Responsible for contractor payroll process; including collection, verification and processing of time and expenses,
- Responsible for data entry, validation of data and integrity for all information entered into key systems,
- Is able to Identify and extract key information from the system to support the strategic aims of the business,
- Executes standard process to ensure operational efficiency and eliminate risk to the business.
- A subject matter expert on contractor on-boarding requirements, set by Allegis Group, our clients and legislation,
- Understands and applies legislation effecting the business and contractors, managing change in line with legislation,
- Understands right to work requirements and restrictions, applying working knowledge applicable contractors,
- Advises consultants and contractors on policies, compliance, and any other information that affects the business and/or the individual,
- Complete ad hoc projects and duties as requested by supervisor.
- Natural team player,
- Able to build effective working relationships,
- Customer Focused - Helpful and willing to support at all times,
- Acts with self-confidence, decisiveness and integrity at all times,
- Confidential and diplomatic,
- Personally Accountable and Self-Reliant,
- Problem Solver,
- Seeks Growth and Self-improvement,
- Initiative and Drive - Goal Orientated and Results driven,
- Leads Self and Others - Able to Inspire,
- Minimum A to C grade in GSCE English and Maths or equivalent,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages,
- Able to manage high workloads with ability to organise and prioritise,
- Able to work under pressure and still maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- High level of communication,
- Able to understand and communicate complex information,
- Able to present complex information to a variety of audiences,
- Proven experience coaching/training.
- Understanding of the principle for providing excellent customer service,
- 2nd European language would be highly beneficial but not essential,
- Previous exposure to a Customer and Sales Support environment,
- Knowledge of legislation effecting the recruitment industry.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.