- Troy, MI, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The AGS Business Analytics Analyst I is responsible for supporting the reporting and analytics functions for our RPO clients. They provide reporting and analytical support to our program teams and clients by leveraging our tools and best practices. An Analyst I may be assigned to multiple medium to small sized programs and must be available to support client programs or team initiatives in many different capacities, including but not limited to: collection of multiple data sets and providing summary analysis, maintenance and refreshing of data for standard reporting, auditing of data.
The Business Analyst I should be able to execute job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other operational areas, with guidance from Leads or Managers.
- Compile, deliver, and track data used to measure overall program performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Provides analysis of business issues using internal data sources, trending analysis and problem solving skills.
- Reconcile and manage data quality as necessary to resolve discrepancies and/or reconcile results.
- Administer program operations reports (internal or client-facing) and produce corporate level reporting to support management decision-making.
- Maintain program reporting catalogs, schedules and documentation to support business continuity.
- Document reporting requirements, procedures, and business rules necessary to support the delivery of reporting for our programs and customers.
- Manage a combination of regularly scheduled deliverables as well as ad hoc reporting requests.
- Assist Operations teams in the maintenance or creation of QBR presentations by providing supporting data.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPivot, Access, and/or Power BI. SQL a plus.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have strong problem solving capabilities, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to hit aggressive deadlines.
- Must have the ability to build relationships with key individuals.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and learning on the fly.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059