Business Analytics Manager
- Troy, MI, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
AGS Business Analytics Managers are responsible for managing the reporting and analytics functions for our programs. They provide leadership and management of our analytics teams and technical guidance to our program directors and coordinators by leveraging our tools and best practices.
- Ensure external and internal customer reporting requirements are addressed and delivered in a timely manner
- Manage, create content for and participate in weekly team meetings
- Supervise, train and develop the business analytics team members
- Provide mentorship to Senior Leads regarding key functions of their role (i.e. day to day management of team, development of AGS Business Analysts, and evolving cross-functional relationships)
- Establish reporting standards for product offerings/service areas
- Ensure reporting standards are applied to programs and deliverables
- Assess staffing needs for the team, interview candidates and make recommendations for new resources
- Support Director of Business Analytics and Regional Executive Directors with ad hoc report requests and QBR presentations
- Develop processes which drive efficiency and support data governance
- Responsible for data quality and report creation for all new programs
- Liaison with leaders from all departments at AGS as reporting/data point of contact and to communicate data governance initiatives
- Act as liaison between Regional Directors and Business Analytics Team to ensure relevant data is shared
- Facilitate communication between Technology Management Team and Business Analytics Team to ensure tools are in place to support data collection
- Operate as escalation point for issues that arise with Technology Partners (i.e. Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN)
- Foster environment of innovation for team members (i.e. support creativity, thinking out-of-the-box)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have strong problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experience leading, managing and developing a team of resources
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and learning on the fly
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059