Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Troy, MI, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is a key component of the overall Delivery Team. Reporting into Diversity Manager, the Diversity Recruitment Sourcing Specialist will supplement our teams sourcing efforts by driving top diverse talent to our clients career opportunities.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Dedicated Recruitment Sourcing Specialist responsible for identifying, and cultivating relationships with senior-level diverse talent
- Create and execute diversity recruitment strategy
- Partner closely with recruiters to understand their candidate needs
- Assist recruiters fill diverse interview slate requirements
- Prioritize workload to source and develop a pipeline of diverse talent
- Organize and facilitate recruitment events and conferences
- Partner closely with Diversity and Campus Coordinator to track candidate activity, past diversity recruitment events, and future diversity recruitment opportunities
- Partner with employee networks and affinity groups to drive referrals to career opportunities
- Leverage external network to attract diverse talent to career opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with passive talent
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organization,
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles,
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches,
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word),
- A degree in business or a related discipline is desirable.
- 5+ years of diversity recruiting experience and/or direct sourcing experience
- 5+ years of creating, implementing, and driving diversity recruitment strategies
- Experience with ATS software, LinkedIn, search strings required
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.