Implementation Consultant - Remote
- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Implementation Consultants are business specialists and technology generalists. They are responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies and specific client needs. Those occupying this position partner with the functional groups within the Implementation organization to communicate and clarify business needs, lead the development of system plans/process flows, and ensure products and services are aligned with client needs. They conduct business process analysis, needs assessments, benefit measurements, and communicate trends and requirements to and from customers and management.
- Provide strategic consultancy support to assigned customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and best practices relevant to the assigned client business
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities; consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities
- Coordinate multi-system solutions to clarify interdependencies, so that systems appear seamless to customers
- Ally with other functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keep management and technology partners aware of user issues and potential risks.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to apply technologies and best practice processes to the client organization.
- Inform and advise clients on the technologies’ functionality, costs, benefits, and implementation requirements, and they provide services such as priority-setting facilitation.
- To develop and maintain credibility and effective working relations with both customers and management in a way that demonstrates an understanding of business problems, as well as implementation strategies, issues, and priorities
- Apply technology to improving business processes within strategic system goals
- A degree in Business or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement is desirable, involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with strong abilities in relationship management
- Experience in management of resources to meet goals and multiple projects
- Participation on multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups, preferably in a leadership capacity – demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Demonstrated competency in project management and execution
- Knowledge of the company’s business practices and direction
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059