- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
At Getting Hired, an Allegis Group Company we are dedicated to building inclusive workforces. At our core we strive to help employers create an inclusive and diverse workplace for job seekers, including those with disabilities.
Getting Hired Core Values:
- Diversity: We value equity, inclusion, and dignity for all. We invest in recruiting a team that is diverse in every respect.
- Integrity: We are a team of integrity and character. We behave ethically, honestly, and fairly in all that we do.
- Learn & Educate: We operate with curiosity and embrace new ideas to innovate and constantly improve. We look to continually learn, grow and expand our capacity as individuals and as an organization so that we can make a meaningful impact in the world.
- Service: We strive to impact the lives of others, not only through our work, but also through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
- Passion: We stand up for what we believe in and we show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do.
What to Expect:
As an Account Manager with Getting Hired, you will be creating custom strategies for employers to help them recruit and hire individuals and veterans with disabilities, and create an inclusive workplace.
The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of existing customers and create strategic partnerships with disability friendly organizations. At Getting Hired, we believe in team collaboration and fostering an environment for ingenuity.
You will have the opportunity to give back to the communities in which we live and work in through team volunteer activities with local non-profits, veteran, and disability organizations. It is our goal to provide an inclusive environment fostering personal and professional growth.
- Responsible for negotiation of contract renewals for a portfolio of customers, with focus on retaining and increasing contract value.
- Meet or exceed annual sales and quarterly partnership goals.
- Responsible for consultation in marketing and branding, recruiting strategies and implementing best practices directly relating to disability inclusion for new and existing customers.
- Foster and maintain relationships with community partners.
- Become subject matter experts in the disability space by proactively performing research and recommendations for new service offerings.
- Implement and provide training for new customers. This includes job collection & tracking, obtain/setup client’s company profile, logo placement on website, and site functionality training.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of recruitment solutions according to the needs of our customers.
- Operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Getting Hired customers, building strong, long-lasting relationships
- Acquire a complete understanding of the services offered by Getting Hired at a sales and operational perspective.
- Enter data into Salesforce.com and daily sales reports. Maintain Salesforce.com database.
- Provide ongoing customer support and maintenance for a portfolio of customers, including OFCCP reporting requests, traffic analysis, contact changes, job posting support, marketing and social media needs, and general Q&A.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to build effective and efficient team operations.
- Provide support for inbound calls and emails and inquiries through the website.
- Assist with technology management and product line expansions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Opportunity to travel if needed.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business administration or 5-8 years of business experience.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience with research techniques/methodologies, customer service and/or business development.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and eagerness to work through complexity and uncertainty
- Adaptability, particularly being ready and willing to move the business forward through change
- Outstanding record of achievement in current position
- Customer service/interaction skills
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret data
- Strong level of attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people at multiple levels
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks and aggressively drive towards concrete results
- High level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel & Salesforce.com
- Organization and documentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to work independently or with a team on multiple tasks as assigned
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have professional presentation skills and demeanor, accompanied by exemplary code of ethics.
- Must be a self-starter
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- ·Functional/Technical Skills
- Business Acumen
- Peer Relationships
- Critical Thinking
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059