Executive, Technology Solutions - Remote
- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The AGS Global Technology practice is responsible for successfully designing and implementing the technology supporting talent acquisition services globally, primarily focussed on permanent hiring but also addressing other labor categories as required.
AGS is seeking an experienced Senior Solutions Architect or Senior Consultant to support the ongoing development of technology stack strategy, solution design, implementation management and working with operations groups on technology adoption.
The role is important to communicate a compelling and exciting value proposition to BD teams and directly to clients through the business development cycle as well as supporting ongoing operations maximize the benefits of the technology. Also included in the roles is conducting market technology research, maintain AGS technology partner relationships, and determining current and future state technology partners
Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing a team of senior and technology analysts to support current operations.
The role is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the AGS Technology Stack capabilities required for each major client segment and individual client need. It is also essential to ensure impeccable service delivery and functionality of our technology ecosystem. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify AGS operational needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage our technology product development.
Ultimately, you’ll help AGS identify and roll-out technology partnerships and solutions that deliver our services and fulfill our strategic vision.
- Work with customers, partners and internal resources to define technical and business system architecture for RPO solutions
- Perform situation analysis and make recommendations for problem solving and solutions
- Conceive solutions, build consensus, and advocate/execute solutions
- Recommend appropriate courses of action to technology partners and leadership on technical issues
- Research and document industry trends and technologies and advocate courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness, competitiveness and innovation
- Provide support for existing program technical and solution needs, as needed
- Review, update, and provide input on RFP responses; ensure consistency of RFP responses, where necessary
- Enable and articulate a strong domain value based message on any sales opportunities
- Perform due diligence to scope work and provide input to strategic questions required for defining the opportunity
- Work to maintain technology awareness through internal and external learning forums
- Identify ways to share industry, delivery and consulting knowledge to internal and external audiences
- Understand the RPO business and how the technology impacts our AGS recruitment Services based on overall defined strategy
- Optimization of our technology from ops, client business and delivery perspective
- Evaluation and utilization of technology in talent acquisition and form partnerships
- Translate technology and business requirements into practical application and utilization
- Complete pricing and work to ensure margins are contemplative of complexity, scope and size of deal as part of the RFP process
- Defining and continuously improving the AGS RPO Technology roadmap for client facing talent acquisition technology solutions
- Assist Sales/Solutions Executives in the development of prospect sales technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field required
- 6 plus years of relevant job experience as a Solutions Consultant, Solutions Architect, Product Owner or similar role
- Track record of domain expertise in, at least, two technology disciplines, prefer broad-based experience
- Technology partnership management and utilization in a strategic partnership environment
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Technology implementation and delivery via a strategic partnership model
- Experience with implementing and administering Applicant Tracking Systems, Candidate Relationship Management and related integration services
- Possess deep subject matter knowledge within aligned practice, Recruitment Process, and ability to articulate key distinctive value(s)
- Knowledge of multiple software development standards and Project Management practices
- Comfortable making decisions, monitoring project progress, recommending alternative approaches and identifying and resolving conflict
- Knowledge of process modelling techniques and protocols
- Experience with customer facing communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and work proactively and independently
- Ability to translate the core aspects of solutions into a value based message that speaks to outcomes
- Skill to create and define architectural models and articulate complex concepts to different audiences
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Customer service/customer facing skills
- Strong passion to achieve success and is self-motivated
- Proven ability to manage competing deliverables on-time, on-budget, on-quality.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059