Program Coordinator (Recruiter Operations)
- Troy, MI, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Program Coordinator will join a team of professionals working in a fast paced, team environment. The Program Coordinator facilitates and manages various processes (client specific) within the contingent worker lifecycle from onboarding through off boarding. The Program Coordinator also provides first level customer support to Hiring Managers and suppliers.
- Assist Hiring managers, Staffing Specialists and suppliers during all stages of the contract labor acquisition process including but not limited to: interview scheduling, onboarding, worker assignment management, time and expense management and off boarding
- Document all client reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update worker assignments to reflect appropriate changes.
- Provide constant communication to clients, suppliers, contingent workers and other partners via face to face meetings, email and phone
- Conduct research and analysis to resolve client’s or supplier inquiries as needed
- Provide program status reports to leadership as required
- Monitor performance against contract Service Level Agreements (i.e. pending end of assignments, invoicing, time and expense management and vendor compliance tracking)
- Constant interaction with vendors to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner so the contractor can start assignment on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Strong determination to impact performance
- Time Management , self-motivated and perseverance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 0-2 or more years of staffing and/or MSP experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MS Office/Tools – advanced skills
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059